Inter Pipeline Fund is a major petroleum transportation, storage and natural gas liquids extraction business based in Calgary, Alberta, Canada. Inter Pipeline is a publicly traded limited partnership that owns and operates a diversified combination of energy infrastructure assets in western Canada, the United Kingdom, Denmark, Germany and Ireland.
- May 9, 2013 - Inter Pipeline Fund Announces May 2013 Cash Distribution
- May 9, 2013 - Inter Pipeline Fund Announces Very Strong First Quarter 2013 Financial and Operating Results
- Apr 25, 2013 - Inter Pipeline Fund - First Quarter 2013 Conference Call and Webcast
- Apr 19, 2013 - Inter Pipeline Fund Announces Increase to Credit Facility
- Apr 15, 2013 - Inter Pipeline Fund Announces Long Term Ethane Sales Agreement with NOVA Chemicals
|% Change||Day High|
Record Date: May. 23, 2013 Payment Date: ~Jun. 14, 2013 Amount: CDN $0.0925 per unit