Inter Pipeline Fund was created pursuant to a partnership agreement and registered as a limited partnership under the laws of the Province of Alberta on October 9, 1997.
Pipeline Management Inc., the general partner of Inter Pipeline, holds a 0.1% partnership interest represented by Class B units and public unitholders hold the remaining 99.9% partnership interest, as limited partners, which are represented by Class A units. Inter Pipeline's Class A units are widely held.
The following diagram illustrates the simplified structure of Inter Pipeline and its various operating entities as of January 2013.
In This Section
- Directors & Officers
- LP Structure
- Partnership Agreement
- Statement of Corporate Governance
- Code of Ethics
- Disclosure Policy
- Board & Committee Charters
- Role Descriptions
- Whistleblower Policy
Inter Pipeline Fund made the Venture 250 list, Alberta Venture magazine's 2012 list of the 250 highest grossing Alberta companies.